Supervisors can support registrars to achieve these requirements by:
- Making sure you are aware of when your registrar is completing their mandatory data collection and reflection activity for GP Explore – see: How do I check the mandatory data collection start date?
- Ensuring the practice team understand what GP Explore is and how patients can be informed – see: How do I ensure patients are informed?
- Reviewing your registrars GP Explore analytics/report – see: How do I review my registrar’s GP Explore analytics/reports?
- Discussing your registrar’s reflection with them during teaching time – see: How do I complete the reflection?
- Submitting a ‘review’ on you registrars GP Explore reflection – see: How does a supervisor submit a review on the GP Explore reflection?