Data governance and Data access
- Access to the systems is managed by GPEx Education Systems staff. The GPEx Education Systems Staff will have access to the data on GPEx One and through the GP Explore App for the purpose of providing technical support and for continuous improvement and product/content development.
- Registrar related GPEx ONE users – supervisor, MEs and PTAs will have access to their specific data
- Access to the system is managed using – user login based on username, email, password
- The GP Explore app also uses an app specific PIN + fingerprint and face recognition technology to secure the data
- The user will need to login each time the app is minimised or closed to ensure the safety of the data.
- The unidentified data collected is hosted in the same Australian-based server as rest of GPEx
- GPEx maintains data using the highest level of backend server security, provided by leading industry service provider
- GP Explore and GPEx One data is secured with best practice industry standards using server level and SSL encryption for data storage and transfer.
- We do not share any GPEx One or GP Explore related data with any organisation.